these are not my people I should never have come here
Monday, June 7, 2010
your shadow is alive and well
when you write those words, that make up those sentences, i am everything
they are bigger than me, they make me hold my breath
but you have to stay a far away thought, i fight myself to keep you there
if i don't think about you often then i don't have to push away my wanting you and i don't have to feel the not having of you
far past city lights, far away from rivers and forest trees, we linger off trying not to move
there are secrets and hope in the white spaces where nothing is written
we sit behind this screen and sigh because the holey fabric is keeping us separated
but under eyelids i will keep a space for you,
where nothing has to be hidden and we can be "we"
even if just in dreams, where we are part asleep and part awake
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
- the fighter still remains
- when will you smile again?
- i know only that this is the perfect peace, a myst...
- with the fire in my bones
- the way that you want it or the way that you need ...
- hair dancing on your head
- with eyes shut, it's you i'm thinking of
- wild child
- May you stay forever young.
- I like the way you walked, as if colors trialed yo...
- turn on those sad songs
- i want out
- we were looking for heaven but found space
- in six months time
- who cried as if they had learned how from reading ...
- i want you to want me
- you raise your head up to the day
- he said don't think less of me, i'm still the same...
- the best things in life
- because the people who want to change the world ar...
- NO! I WAS FINE BEFORE!
- We do not quit playing because we grow old, we gro...
- let it always be known that i was who i am
- canon - zox
- loved her body but never saw her mind
- lost somewhere in your mind
- your shadow is alive and well
- with silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in...
- when my thoughts drift to you
- burn one down
- if it makes you happy it can't be that bad
- "I’ve been rereading your story. I think it’s abou...
- edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros
- june 1st-3rd
- But your lows will have their complement of highs
- a kiss with a fist is better than none
- "strong women- who don't give a fuck- are always i...
- flipping through a little book of sexy
- the young folks
- ▼ June (41)