these are not my people I should never have come here

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.


*************
*****************************************************************
I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want.  If that makes me a bitch, okay.  ~Madonna Ciccone
***************
******************************************************************
 ****************
" To tell a woman everything she may not do is to tell her what she can do. " ~Spanish Proverb
***************
******************************************************************

"Men who treat women as helpless and charming playthings deserve women who treat men as delightful and generous bank accounts." (haha, i love that.)
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
california, United States

Followers

Blog Archive