>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Weetzie loved the old dresses she found and sold, because they had their own secret histories. She always wondered where, when, and how they had been worn. What they had seen. Old dresses were like old ladies.""Why was fabulousness important? The world was a scary, sad place and adornment was one of the only ways she knew to make herself and the people around her forget their troubles. That was why she had opened her store almost five years ago. Everyone who entered the little square white house with miniature Corinthian columns, cherub statues, and French windows seemed to leave carrying armloads of newly handmade and well spruced-up recycled vintage clothing, humming sixties girl-group songs, seventies glam and punk, eighties New Wave one-hit wonders, or nineties grunge, doing silly dances, and not caring what anyone thought. "
these are not my people I should never have come here
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
- the fighter still remains
- when will you smile again?
- i know only that this is the perfect peace, a myst...
- with the fire in my bones
- the way that you want it or the way that you need ...
- hair dancing on your head
- with eyes shut, it's you i'm thinking of
- wild child
- May you stay forever young.
- I like the way you walked, as if colors trialed yo...
- turn on those sad songs
- i want out
- we were looking for heaven but found space
- in six months time
- who cried as if they had learned how from reading ...
- i want you to want me
- you raise your head up to the day
- he said don't think less of me, i'm still the same...
- the best things in life
- because the people who want to change the world ar...
- NO! I WAS FINE BEFORE!
- We do not quit playing because we grow old, we gro...
- let it always be known that i was who i am
- canon - zox
- loved her body but never saw her mind
- lost somewhere in your mind
- your shadow is alive and well
- with silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in...
- when my thoughts drift to you
- burn one down
- if it makes you happy it can't be that bad
- "I’ve been rereading your story. I think it’s abou...
- edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros
- june 1st-3rd
- But your lows will have their complement of highs
- a kiss with a fist is better than none
- "strong women- who don't give a fuck- are always i...
- flipping through a little book of sexy
- the young folks
- ▼ June (41)