these are not my people I should never have come here
Thursday, June 17, 2010
you raise your head up to the day
she rises to the occasion."
2. got lost weaving in and out and through busy side streets
-explored little curiosity shops. bought a dream journal, for: dreams
3. sat in union square, scribbled down hopes and sketches, listened to soft music and breathed in the energy around me.... observed a funky dance performance, had a chat with another fellow observer -as we chatted i learned he was a sport shoe designer. good chat, exchanged e-mails for future friendly exchanges, walked away with new air. love meeting new people.
4. walked around union square a bit, photographs caught my eye, chatted with the artist, bought 6 jaw dropping post cards of the artists work, wished him good day and encouraged him to continue his art, "i love your art! don't stop."
5. met up with lex, ate ahi tuna salads under easy and happy conversation
6. moved on to farmers market -PEOPLE EVERYWHERE- dodging this one and that one just to get here and there
7. bought a pumpkin cookie with magical frosting on top, yummmm!
8. sun still high in the sky we got our fingers and toes painted by hilarious old women, at first laughing softly and then laughing loudly
9. snapping pictures on the stoop waiting for our host to arrive
10. hurried conversation on the roof top... rusted green outlining the window frames across from us
11. cocktails and hairspray we hustled to get to dinner
12. met up with an old friend, celebrated the bests birthday, drank champagne, fruity concoctions, vodka... and played silly games
13. late night snacks and sloppy revelations. laughter.
13. head to pillow... good night.
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
- the fighter still remains
- when will you smile again?
- i know only that this is the perfect peace, a myst...
- with the fire in my bones
- the way that you want it or the way that you need ...
- hair dancing on your head
- with eyes shut, it's you i'm thinking of
- wild child
- May you stay forever young.
- I like the way you walked, as if colors trialed yo...
- turn on those sad songs
- i want out
- we were looking for heaven but found space
- in six months time
- who cried as if they had learned how from reading ...
- i want you to want me
- you raise your head up to the day
- he said don't think less of me, i'm still the same...
- the best things in life
- because the people who want to change the world ar...
- NO! I WAS FINE BEFORE!
- We do not quit playing because we grow old, we gro...
- let it always be known that i was who i am
- canon - zox
- loved her body but never saw her mind
- lost somewhere in your mind
- your shadow is alive and well
- with silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in...
- when my thoughts drift to you
- burn one down
- if it makes you happy it can't be that bad
- "I’ve been rereading your story. I think it’s abou...
- edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros
- june 1st-3rd
- But your lows will have their complement of highs
- a kiss with a fist is better than none
- "strong women- who don't give a fuck- are always i...
- flipping through a little book of sexy
- the young folks
- ▼ June (41)