these are not my people I should never have come here

Saturday, June 5, 2010

if it makes you happy it can't be that bad

"He was weighing me down and I felt the only way to remedy this situation was to carry that weight with me..I expected him to come with me on my adventures, but sometimes some weights are just too heavy to carry I suppose. I will have to leave it behind, I will have to leave him and the idea of him behind. And I cant expect to meet anyone within the next year that could possibly understand this..that could possibly comprehend that I am a rolling stone and I intend to be a rolling stone and I like it that way, I want my life that way." -LeLove (Blog)

.
There is more to life than increasing its speed.



Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.


An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.


- Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
california, United States

Followers

Blog Archive