So i go and i go and go
can't feel it, push all sad thoughts away so i don't have to feel it
i can make it go away
i can i can i can i can can can can can
i have to,
i have to be strong for them
i have to go under water so they can breathe
people keep saying this must happen to make everything better,
so i will try to make it better.
you don't know what it's like...
you don't know what it's like to have love fall apart all the time
here, let me fill the silence with my abstract philosophies so that you wont feel the pain that your pain always wants you to feel.
i'll show you every picture that i have seen a piece of myself in,
i'll play every song that has carried me through slow afternoons,
i will find something to help you smile
please, i can help you.
I wont let you hurt.
-I wont let you hang your head in shame.
HEY! We are all around you,
we are all around you, holding you while you feel this great pain.
(and we know you would do this too, you would do everything you could if we felt that pain.)
I will throw your demons against the wall and scream to stay the fuck away
i will fight them, i will kill them.
because you mean everything to me
and when you cry i go numb.
With every tear i break all over inside
i need you here. you can't leave us.
i can't have you gone
* * *
take your soul to some place beautiful
and listen to the birds talking to each other as they dance around you
cradle yourself in the fallen leaves and the hanging branches
breathe in the air that carries the blossoms into the world
you can't wear a watch here
you can't wear shoes
you can only do what makes you happy
you can only do hand stands and catch tree frogs
* * *
these are not my people I should never have come here
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
- the fighter still remains
- when will you smile again?
- i know only that this is the perfect peace, a myst...
- with the fire in my bones
- the way that you want it or the way that you need ...
- hair dancing on your head
- with eyes shut, it's you i'm thinking of
- wild child
- May you stay forever young.
- I like the way you walked, as if colors trialed yo...
- turn on those sad songs
- i want out
- we were looking for heaven but found space
- in six months time
- who cried as if they had learned how from reading ...
- i want you to want me
- you raise your head up to the day
- he said don't think less of me, i'm still the same...
- the best things in life
- because the people who want to change the world ar...
- NO! I WAS FINE BEFORE!
- We do not quit playing because we grow old, we gro...
- let it always be known that i was who i am
- canon - zox
- loved her body but never saw her mind
- lost somewhere in your mind
- your shadow is alive and well
- with silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in...
- when my thoughts drift to you
- burn one down
- if it makes you happy it can't be that bad
- "I’ve been rereading your story. I think it’s abou...
- edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros
- june 1st-3rd
- But your lows will have their complement of highs
- a kiss with a fist is better than none
- "strong women- who don't give a fuck- are always i...
- flipping through a little book of sexy
- the young folks
- ▼ June (41)