"Los Angeles? That's just a big parking lot where you buy a hamburger for the trip to San Francisco." -John Lennon
these are not my people I should never have come here
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
- the fighter still remains
- when will you smile again?
- i know only that this is the perfect peace, a myst...
- with the fire in my bones
- the way that you want it or the way that you need ...
- hair dancing on your head
- with eyes shut, it's you i'm thinking of
- wild child
- May you stay forever young.
- I like the way you walked, as if colors trialed yo...
- turn on those sad songs
- i want out
- we were looking for heaven but found space
- in six months time
- who cried as if they had learned how from reading ...
- i want you to want me
- you raise your head up to the day
- he said don't think less of me, i'm still the same...
- the best things in life
- because the people who want to change the world ar...
- NO! I WAS FINE BEFORE!
- We do not quit playing because we grow old, we gro...
- let it always be known that i was who i am
- canon - zox
- loved her body but never saw her mind
- lost somewhere in your mind
- your shadow is alive and well
- with silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in...
- when my thoughts drift to you
- burn one down
- if it makes you happy it can't be that bad
- "I’ve been rereading your story. I think it’s abou...
- edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros
- june 1st-3rd
- But your lows will have their complement of highs
- a kiss with a fist is better than none
- "strong women- who don't give a fuck- are always i...
- flipping through a little book of sexy
- the young folks
- ▼ June (41)