these are not my people I should never have come here

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We laugh until we think we’ll die, Barefoot on a summer night ..Nothin’ new is sweeter than with you

Him: Jade
Her: Alexander
Him: Do you remember that day you fell outta my window?
Her: I sure do, you came jumping out after me.
Him: Well, you fell on the concrete, nearly broke your ass, you were bleeding all over the place and I rushed you out to the hospital, you remember that?
Her: Yes I do.
Him: Well there's something I never told you about that night.
Her: What didn't you tell me?
Him: While you were sitting in the backseat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last, I was falling deep, deeply in love with you, and I never told you til just now.

1 comment:

  1. i saw that girl at coachella and fell totally in love with her flowy watercolor robe(?)

    ReplyDelete

Me

My photo
california, United States

Followers

Blog Archive