these are not my people I should never have come here

Sunday, May 9, 2010

even when you're gone your eyes running through my head


I remember making love on a Sunday

Bright floating hearts in a fresh cut grass in May, woah


I remember making out on an airplane


Still afraid of flying, but with you I die today, woah


I remember the smell of your skin forever


Love us being stupid together, woah






You're stuck in my mind


All the time






I remember Monday making your eyes gray


Still don't know what it is that I said, woah


I remember thinking this would never end








You're stuck in my mind


All the time

-yeasayer 'i remember'

went to a secret yeasayer concert last night.. i had zero expectations being that i've never been to a "secret" show before. it was unbelievable! i got off work skipping to the bart knowing that i would soon be meeting up with old friends, taking shots of tequila, and getting all dolled up for a free show. from that point forward it was all up hill. with our free show we got 5 free drink tickets, t-shirt, cool pins, and a big 'ol poster. we danced, we sang, and we loved every minute of it. so many smiles and yelling of lyrics! afterwards we drank fancy champagne in a limo... darting off in style, we laughed until it hurt. such a great night -i'm on a very happy-high right now and i don't want these songs to leave my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
california, United States

Followers

Blog Archive