some things we can swallow,
while others come a pone us like a heavy wave,
crashing quickly and full of pressure
the weight of it makes you see so many things differently
somehow you know that old feelings -feelings that are comfortable to feel, those that you felt before... that even while scary or hurtful or anything... have a familiar sense to them-
...that all of them will never feel the same again
you'd never know until it hits you-
your story did that to me
how could i comfort myself when i couldn't even remember what the sun looked like?
the truth helps,
i needed to know so you wouldn't be alone
but it's all over now, we don't have to fight for you anymore
and my heart is heavy
and my mind is peaceful
and i sigh and walk differently
I feel happy -No- i feel good
but i want the lump there because you're there in it
i will breathe easy today, i will smile to think of you... because after all, that's the way it ought to be.
that's what you're memory should make us do, smile.
these are not my people I should never have come here
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (109)
- you swore you'd be a better man
- get it
- for ash
- i want you to notice when i'm not around
- random encounters
- using your head-phones to drown out your head
- it's like forgeting the words to your favorite son...
- you dont always have to hold your head higher than...
- but i want the lump there because you're there in ...
- i ran away, i could not take the burden of both me...
- white blank pages
- my sun, my moon, my guiding star
- i was feel'n sad... can't help look'n back
- little sister
- do something everyday that scares you
- flaming lips
- and what will be will be
- no body ever told me not to try
- caught up in an idaho campfire day dream
- breathe deep
- danced like a queen, hands waving free in 10 sunse...
- i TRUSTED your LIE
- A man is a success if he gets up in the morning an...
- even when you're gone your eyes running through my...
- it's hard to find it when you knew it
- i was walking with a ghost
- You know I look like a woman but I cut like a buff...
- give him a song and a one night stand and he'll be...
- we have not been unafraid to feel wildly here
- In your eyes I see the eyes of somebody I knew bef...
- We laugh until we think we’ll die, Barefoot on a s...
- i felt sparks
- Love, by John Lennon
- to the sun
- ▼ May (38)