floating over buildings
seeing narrow alleys and tiny moving cars
the air is smooth
it carries me gently across chatter, neighborhood parks, and tired souls commuting home from their 9-5’s
laughing out loud just to hear me happy
long hair hangs wildly, dancing on my head so free
take me here
take me here in quiet moments and in flowery day dreams
so there will be nothing to feel but the softness of the lapping ocean a pone my open hand
these are not my people I should never have come here
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (109)
- you swore you'd be a better man
- get it
- for ash
- i want you to notice when i'm not around
- random encounters
- using your head-phones to drown out your head
- it's like forgeting the words to your favorite son...
- you dont always have to hold your head higher than...
- but i want the lump there because you're there in ...
- i ran away, i could not take the burden of both me...
- white blank pages
- my sun, my moon, my guiding star
- i was feel'n sad... can't help look'n back
- little sister
- do something everyday that scares you
- flaming lips
- and what will be will be
- no body ever told me not to try
- caught up in an idaho campfire day dream
- breathe deep
- danced like a queen, hands waving free in 10 sunse...
- i TRUSTED your LIE
- A man is a success if he gets up in the morning an...
- even when you're gone your eyes running through my...
- it's hard to find it when you knew it
- i was walking with a ghost
- You know I look like a woman but I cut like a buff...
- give him a song and a one night stand and he'll be...
- we have not been unafraid to feel wildly here
- In your eyes I see the eyes of somebody I knew bef...
- We laugh until we think we’ll die, Barefoot on a s...
- i felt sparks
- Love, by John Lennon
- to the sun
- ▼ May (38)