these are not my people I should never have come here

Friday, January 29, 2010

do what you feel NOW

 

*    *     *

"when it is dark enough, men see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

*    *    *

i went running for the first time in 10,000 years today. i think i got about a 1/2 mile before my legs started to give out... yea, it's pretty bad. but you have to start somewhere, so i'll start there. i've also been reading a lot of really good quotes lately that seem to motivate me to live (hence, the running). now i'm listening to the entire mgmt cd while i make lunch. i miss the days where you would buy a cd and listen to it cover to cover for days.

in a nod to the brilliance that is mgmt: 

ps- i need my cochella ticket.... it's like an itch that wont go away, not even with cortizone cream.

1 comment:

  1. i love love LOVE those runway photos. And the heading! i will do something I love today :)

    ReplyDelete

Me

My photo
california, United States

Followers