these are not my people I should never have come here

Saturday, January 30, 2010

chaos is a friend of mine -bob dylan

lefashionimage.

can someone please teleport me into this last photo..? i would enjoy that very much, thank you.

my room is in horrendous shape. my sister and i tried on just about every piece of clothing i own last night only to settle into some frumpy thrift store blouses. it's hard to want to look cute when it's pouring outside. all in all, it was a night of tequila shots and late night artichoke dip. pretty good combo if you ask me. nooow, i'm off to scavenge for apartment stuff with the roommate-slash-cousinwe just upgraded from using plastic spoons (with EVERY MEAL, including salads). next on the list - condiments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
california, United States

Followers