these are not my people I should never have come here
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
if you could laugh at yourself what difference would it make
L: "but how do we make love stay?"
B: "i can't even think about it. the best i can do is play it day by day."
L: "in times like these, i'm not sure if any lovers have a chance."
B: "don't let yourself be victimized by the age you live in. it's not the times that will bring us down, any more than it's society. when you put the blame on society, then you end up turning to society for the solution. there's a tendency today to absolve individuals of moral responsibility and treat them as victims of social circumstance. you buy that, you pay with your soul. what limits people is lack of character. what limits people is that they don't have the fucking nerve or imagination to star in their own movie, let alone direct it."
-exert from Still Life With Woodpecker by tom robbins (great book... so far.....)
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (109)
- DAVID J. PADWORNY
- B.A. LAMPMAN
- she's only happy in the sun
- we are all just lovers
- bend it till it breaks
- because you're mine i walk the line
- don't let me down -the beatles
- you will fight the poison and LIVE.
- ratatat- loud pipes
- hot child in the city
- it will set your free
- Charmaine Olivia
- and whispered in the sounds of silence
- to you love was just a game and, yea, you played m...
- Vincenzo Rizzo
- and i'm trying to spell what only the wind can exp...
- with guns in their hands and god on their side
- there are only two mantras, yum and yuck, mine is ...
- too good.
- i know i'm sleeping caz this dream's to amazing
- We always did feel the same, we just saw it from a...
- cast ourselves out as the victims of fate, but now...
- period for lovers
- Let her go, walk out your door and come to me. I'm...
- if you could laugh at yourself what difference wou...
- Prop 8 ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!
- kime buzzelli
- ▼ August (33)