these are not my people I should never have come here

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

...

i feel noticeably good today.

some days, i just do whatever i do, and in the mean time, the music i play isn't really heard and the weather outside my window is less realized or appreciated. those days are filled and occupied, but they go by easily and then they are gone. 

i don't think about them later.

today, though..

today, i might feel what peace means. the corners of my mouth are turned up. i bought orange flowers at the neighborhood store. the $5 i paid for them are worth the beauty i will get to have around me for a couple days.
they shine for me in their yellow vase, near my hands.
and the music playing is in complete harmony with the soft breeze coming through my window. 

so... i'm going to go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
california, United States

Followers

Blog Archive