these are not my people I should never have come here

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

only know that you know nothing

Dr. Squires: Certain people you just can't trust, you know Luke?
Dr. Squires: Never trust anyone who doesn't smoke pot or listen to Dylan.
Dr. Squires: Never trust anyone who doesn't like the beach.
Dr. Squires: Never, EVER, EVER trust anyone who says they don't like dogs!
Dr. Squires: You meet someone who doesn't like dogs you alert the authorities IMMEDIATELY and you sure as SHIT don't MARRY THEM!
 -The Wackness  

(Such a good movie -by the way, this is in no way directed towards you -Elizabeth- I'm sure there are plenty of good people that don't like dogs...)
I still can't get over that Alexander McQueen is gone. He was with out question, in my mind, one of the greatest talents in fashion. That's his shoe up there, like- whhhhhaaatttt? Insanity.

On a different note I've started investing time in planning the trip to Coachella this year. I am SOOOOO excited. To start, I've began listening to as many bands as I can, that will be playing there, that I've never heard of before. I also want to make a million mix tapes for the road trip down. There's nothing better than a playing a song full blast, windows rolled down, and (perhaps) a cigarette, on a long drive. Plus I've never been to a festival of this capacity -I can't write about it anymore I'm getting too stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
california, United States

Followers

Blog Archive