these are not my people I should never have come here

Thursday, March 18, 2010

a dream is a wish your heart makes

top two photos: oddies but goodies from back in the day... love them :)
bottom two: randoms found on blogs (prints make me feel like spring!)

St. Patrick's day is officially over. My sister Ash and I threw a pretty good shin-dig last night... filled with corned beef, cabbage, home made mashed potatoes and (of course) plenty of Irish car bombs. Just writing that last sentence makes me smile -yummm. I feel so sorry for anyone that had to wake up early this morning... haha. On a different note things are FINALLY starting to look up on the job front (yay!). Unitll the 9 to 5 kicks in I'll be soaking up the f-unemployment  while i still can. Tuneyards on Friday... should be a good show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
california, United States

Followers

Blog Archive