these are not my people I should never have come here
Friday, February 5, 2010
its a shock to your soft side
last night almost made up for my horrible job experience the day before. my cousin and i threw our first house party/ pre-party which we decided would be our house warming party. let me tell you, it was a great success! greyhounds all around (part grapefruit juice, part vodka) and good lighting thanks to my candle tray. after the first round of shenanigans we walked over to the Castro and hit up this AWESOME dance party. i'm not one to really click well with the whole hip-hop/ 'let me jam my ass in your package' kind of dance moves, which was why this dance party was so great. all the music was indie/ tecko-ey. to say we danced the night away is an understatement. here's a glimpse of music they played (feel free to dance while listening).
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (109)
- your mama don't dance and your daddy don't rock an...
- i'm a man eater but still you're supprised when i ...
- Shadows of the One
- do something everyday that scares you
- look up
- here comes a feeling you thought you'd forgoten
- i like that it's raining outside.. it means i can ...
- sing for your supper
- inspire yourself
- Cadillac Records
- distant dreamer
- happy heart day
- stripes and the sartorialist
- you belong somewhere you feel free
- take time to smell the flowers
- maybe not
- do not read beauty magazines they will only make y...
- anna joelsdottir
- its a shock to your soft side
- give in
- i wish i was the moon tonight
- ▼ February (29)