these are not my people I should never have come here
Monday, February 15, 2010
man, this girl is way to cool to be friends with me. i wish my living room looked like hers, so much to look at!
did a lot of crazy/good shit this weekend. i discovered a new park = 'deboce' on saturday with my friends plus one cousin. there were way to many dogs (and there are never enough dogs!). They were loving it though, playing with eachother and running free -often times right into our picnic, but that's ok. we also had a great little board game going while drinking bubbly red wine and eating hummus and pita chips. picnics in sf has to be my favorite way of spending a sunny Saturday. as the sun was setting we headed back to my place and set up the bbq in the back yard. the menu consisted of kabobs, couscous, and Caesar salad. yumm... plus i love the smell of backyard bbq! perfect day, PERFECT.
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (109)
- your mama don't dance and your daddy don't rock an...
- i'm a man eater but still you're supprised when i ...
- Shadows of the One
- do something everyday that scares you
- look up
- here comes a feeling you thought you'd forgoten
- i like that it's raining outside.. it means i can ...
- sing for your supper
- inspire yourself
- Cadillac Records
- distant dreamer
- happy heart day
- stripes and the sartorialist
- you belong somewhere you feel free
- take time to smell the flowers
- maybe not
- do not read beauty magazines they will only make y...
- anna joelsdottir
- its a shock to your soft side
- give in
- i wish i was the moon tonight
- ▼ February (29)