i heard this song on the radio and immediately popped out of my seat thinking it was the new edward sharpe and the magnic zeros album (yet to come out). after a quick internet search i found that the song was actually from alexander ebert's new solo album.
after having this album on repeat for the last few days it goes without saying that i am in love, as i was with edward sharpe's debut album, once again. there's something so beautiful about this man's stories... a search for authenticity, love, and truth. i am overwhelmed when i hear this song (below). a true testament to a lot of things and feelings i've been confronted with this year.
these are not my people I should never have come here
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- dont let the past be what we are now
- picking up the pieces of love
- dream livin
- “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not l...
- one needs to be slow to form convictions, but once...
- all my enemies are turning into my teachers
- i think that i'm bigger than the sound
- truth - alexander ebert
- to love is to recognize yourself in another
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2010 (338)