"Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words "make" and "stay" become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free."— tom robbins, still life with wood pecker
these are not my people I should never have come here
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- dont let the past be what we are now
- picking up the pieces of love
- dream livin
- “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not l...
- one needs to be slow to form convictions, but once...
- all my enemies are turning into my teachers
- i think that i'm bigger than the sound
- truth - alexander ebert
- to love is to recognize yourself in another
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2010 (338)