these are not my people I should never have come here
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
fighting life. fighting dawn. fighting him.
_surprise laura marling concert for my birthday! yayayay, thanks christyy! & all the friends (alexa, matt, derek, james, abby, mich, and christy!) that made it out last minute to celebrate with me. what a great night! first the beautiful laura marling then a crazy poetry reading with awesome art and red wine... exactly how i would want to start my journey into 24... i have the best friends. i am happy.
*my favorite song of the night... the lyrics... "when i'm not drinking honey you are on my mind">
"don't you say in a letter what you can't in my ear"
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (109)
- fighting life. fighting dawn. fighting him.
- baby i'm howl'n for you
- ms. wasson
- secret lover
- are you strong enough to be my man
- blame it on a rush of blood to the head
- linda j. monfort
- joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, joy to you...
- damn girl
- leigh viner
- because I'm easy come, easy go; little high, littl...
- will you remember me
- She lifts her skirt up to her knees, walks through...
- All you touch and all you see, is all your life wi...
- somewhere over the rainbow
- a dream a laugh a kiss... wont stop till it's over...
- the corners of your mouth, the corners of the word...
- hit me with your best shot
- inspiration board
- and the leaves that are green turn to brown
- boat bed
- (Would you believe in a love at first sight?) 'I'm...
- in the jingle jangle morning i'll come following y...
- lord knows it would be the first time
- i just want back in your head
- one of those days
- he said, "it's all in your head" and i said," so's...
- wild world
- i want to do with you what spring does with the ch...
- up and down
- here's to hoping
- you are not alone in this
- And you learn that you really can endure, you real...
- oh, but your wish is my command
- ▼ July (39)