these are not my people I should never have come here

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

fighting life. fighting dawn. fighting him.


_my birthday bag from the lovely christy_

_laura marling in concert... beautiful!
(above 4 images crazy art at the poetry reading)
_surprise laura marling concert for my birthday! yayayay, thanks christyy! & all the friends (alexa, matt, derek, james, abby, mich, and christy!) that made it out last minute to celebrate with me. what a great night! first the beautiful laura marling then a crazy poetry reading with awesome art and red wine... exactly how i would want to start my journey into 24... i have the best friends. i am happy.


-
___________________________________________________________________
*my favorite song of the night... the lyrics... "when i'm not drinking honey you are on my mind">

"don't you say in a letter what you can't in my ear"
___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
california, United States

Followers

Blog Archive