I hate the lingering
It fills spaces in messy rooms and shallow cracks
I get up, I go, I feel, I breath
And then I see something,
And you're right back in front of me.
I use to know you,
I use-to put my hand around the small of your back.
I loved you till my skin burned from heavy tears
Like falling leaves memories are floating away
Slight ache seeping through
Trying to focus on any other will not relieve it.
Everything will be ok...
This too shall pass...
The dark shadow will soon be replaced with sun.
Soft breeze carry these troubles with you
And grant me peace with what is left now.
these are not my people I should never have come here
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (109)
- make us better
- “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes yo...
- make it happen
- don't make me a target
- sometimes you just need to say, "fuck it!" and wal...
- go. don't stop. go.
- i'd give em' my heart but she wanted my soal
- it might have been
- release me
- And the present now will soon be the past.
- could use somebody
- dreams of my childhood
- i'm not calling you a liar, but don't lie to me.
- i need more more more ...of your love
- please see for me that her hair's hanging long, fo...
- tell me hows the way to be
- In our beds we're the lucky ones, fill us with the...
- don't let your dreams be dreams
- what ever it takes
- beat it
- i am awake and feel the ache
- scorpio sphinx in a calico dress
- i'm not your toy
- one smile carries on
- you could never publish my love
- just like a woman
- ▼ April (32)