Responsibility From The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success – Deepak Chopra
Responsibility means not blaming anyone or anything for your situation, including yourself. Having accepted this circumstance, this event, this problem, responsibility then means the ability to have a creative response to the situation as it is now. All problems contain the seeds of opportunity, and this awareness allows you to take the moment and transform it to a better situation or thing.
Once you do this, every so-called upsetting situation will become an opportunity for the creation of something new and beautiful, and every so-called tormentor or tyrant will become your teacher. Reality is an interpretation. And if you choose to interpret reality in this way, you will have many teachers around you, and many opportunities to evolve.
Whenever confronted by a tyrant, tormentor, teacher, friend, or foe (they all mean the same thing) remind yourself, "This moment is as it should be." Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment.
these are not my people I should never have come here
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (109)
- make us better
- “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes yo...
- make it happen
- don't make me a target
- sometimes you just need to say, "fuck it!" and wal...
- go. don't stop. go.
- i'd give em' my heart but she wanted my soal
- it might have been
- release me
- And the present now will soon be the past.
- could use somebody
- dreams of my childhood
- i'm not calling you a liar, but don't lie to me.
- i need more more more ...of your love
- please see for me that her hair's hanging long, fo...
- tell me hows the way to be
- In our beds we're the lucky ones, fill us with the...
- don't let your dreams be dreams
- what ever it takes
- beat it
- i am awake and feel the ache
- scorpio sphinx in a calico dress
- i'm not your toy
- one smile carries on
- you could never publish my love
- just like a woman
- ▼ April (32)