these are not my people I should never have come here

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Vintage Bohemian Hippie Wedding Dresses from Daughters Of Simone

- New gowns up!!!-

vintage wedding dress
The "Breana" Dress - www.daughtersofsimone.com


bohemian wedding dress


vintage wedding gown
hippie wedding dress
The "Cate" Gown - www.daughtersofsimone.com

vintage wedding dresses here www.daughtersofsimone.com



The "Audra" Gown - www.daughtersofsimone.com





The "Ani" Gown - www.daughtersofsimone.com





1 comment:

  1. These are really beautiful wedding dresses. Couple of weeks ago, I attended my best friend’s wedding which was arranged at one of finest wedding venues NYC. Purchased a lovely dress for this occasion and enjoyed a lot at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Me

My photo
california, United States

Followers