these are not my people I should never have come here

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

new beats

 my Sleepy-time mix
better man - james morrison
sideways - citizen cope
you belong to me - carla bruni
this heart of mine - wallin jennys
heaven - brandi carlile
sharp cutting - lucinda williams
more than a friend - edie brickell
don't leave no body but the baby - emmylou harris
thanks a lot - neko case

* * *

"Fashion Canvas" (blog) Play-list (too good not to post)

Mumford & Sons: Feel The Tide
Radical Face: Welcome Home
Broken Bells: The High Road
The Go Find: Dictionary
*Angus & Julia Stone: Paper Aeroplane (love this band right now)
Tame Impala: Expectation
Deerhunter: Fountain Stairs
Warpaint: Majesty
Beach House: Used To Be
Hoffmaestro: Highwayman
Great Lake Swimmers: Palmistry
Tunng: With Whiskey
Phoenix: Lost and Found
Fleet Foxes: Blue Ridge Mountains
Allo Darlin: If Emptiness Was Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
california, United States

Followers