"Whenever you go out-of-doors, draw in the chin, carry the crown of the head high, and fill the lungs to the utmost; drink in the sunshine; greet your friends with a smile, and put soul into every handclasp. Do not fear being misunderstood and do not waste a minute thinking about your enemies. Try to fix firmly in your mind what you would like to do; and then, without veering off direction, you will move straight to the goal."
-How to win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie
these are not my people I should never have come here
View my complete profile
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (109)
- a little mystery to figure out
- IT’S THERE. I KNOW IT IS. BECAUSE WHEN I LOOK AT Y...
- i could be happy... oh so happy.
- there's someone in my head and it's not me
- She never stumbles, She's got no place to fall.
- just love
- just the way you are
- it can't all be wedding cake
- jessica hart
- i love the colorful clothes she wears and the way ...
- you keep hang'n on
- jesus don't cry
- ▼ October (14)